Pages

Wednesday, January 1

Happy 2014 !

It's january 1st, are you expecting a "Happy New Year" message + a list of my resolutions ?
Well, sorry I don't do that -I'm not a "making-resolution-list" kind of girl. 
I do wish you a happy new year though ! And even a happy month and a happy day ! And if, for some reasons, you're feeling great today I wish you to feel that way every day of 2014 ! Yay !

Honestly I feel like january 1st is more a calendar thing than a real event. I don't see it as a new beginning and I'm not into the "New Year, New Me" state of mind... I'll just  stick with the 2013 version of myself.
Plus, people make list of what they would love to change, to do, to be... and they just forget about them few days after (few weeks if you're determinated). Changing and creating yourself (I believe life is about creating yourself and not finding it) take more than some words writing down on a paper... but writing them can be a good start. 

Anyway, I'm so grateful for 2013 it was an incredible year. I met amazing people that I'm so happy to call my friends. I had the best time experimenting new things. Now, all I can do is hope that 2014 will be as surprising as 2013.


...and my gift to you, happy new year !

 photo mouna_zps12e539df.jpg