Pages

Saturday, January 4

Shoelaces

First thing first, I'm not talking about the "bunny ears" method. 
I'm talking about when (sometimes) you buy a pair of shoes and the shoelaces are made in only one of them ! You find yourself with a ready-to-wear-shoelace shoe and a do-it-yourself-shoelace shoe ! See... ? 
Earlier today I found myself struggling with shoelaces of a pair I never wore before, and of course I had to do by myself the lace of a shoe AND it has to look as the already made one... See my problem ?
Anyway, I didn't know how to do it and my mum came with this awesome idea "Google it !"




I did. It was really helpful. I couldn't do the straight European lacing without instructions ! 
The whole point of this is : if I had this problem maybe you did too in the past... or maybe you will -and believe me you prefere to know about this now and not when you're 10 minutes late having no time to spend on your shoelaces. There.

 photo mouna_zps12e539df.jpg

P.S: The second link is great.